Sunday, December 25, 2011

Why would I network?


I never would have thought about networking with kids. I had a few kids on my Xbox friends list but there is one that I want to talk about. She is 13 years old and very adorable. At first she scared me because she got a bit clingy for me. I just started to talk to her instead of being mean or annoyed with her. After 2 days, she introduced me to a whole bunch of new people witch are great in terms of networking. They aren’t as young as her but one of them, McKenzie, is a girl that works at this restaurant in California and has a family full of super technology literate / savvy people.  They taught me a thing or two about network security, of course ethically. When people say always be on the look at and treat other as you want to be treated, they are not joking. It pays off so much more to be respectful and kind to others in the end, every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment