Friday, December 30, 2011

That special time of the year to me


There is one thing that almost every student and employed worker looks forward to. It comes every year and is an expected event worldwide (except certain countries in which it is not accepted due to religion). The thing I’m talking about is Christmas. From children to college student to elderly wives and husbands look forward to this event. This year, I had the privilege to get closer to some people whom I feel are very important to me. Even though I did not get a billion presents and a thousand dollars, I absolutely loved Christmas. The thing I like most is other people’s reactions. Since I play Xbox 360, I talked to different people and talked to other about their Christmases. While I enjoyed that, as much as I love Xbox, I still have to admit, my favorite moments are when, and my closest relatives are by my side. To my mother, grandmother, Makayla, and Year Up community, I just wanted to say. Thank You and I will forever treasure everything I have experienced until the day I can no longer pass the torch.

No comments:

Post a Comment