Saturday, December 31, 2011

Small things matter too

Even though I didn't do something crazy and out of this world like swim in Alaska, I had a great time. I literally did nothing this break. I had to rest my back, due to my pinched nerve. I thought since I was laying on my back almost half the time, I would get a bunch of rest. That did not go according to as planned either. I met some new friends who live on the East coast. What this means is, by the time I go to sleep West coast time, which is like 4 in the morning, they wake up about 9-10 East coast time, which is 6-7 West Coast time. They would call and scream in my chat party’s when they woke up to make sure I was up with them. It was hilarious and funny so I was not upset at all. So you don’t need to do something life changing to have a good time.

1 comment:

  1. Good blog post. Make sure you double check spelling errors. Good job!

    ReplyDelete